Saturday, November 17, 2012

iSkin Solo TPU Jelly Case for iPhone 4 (Cosmo) (Fits AT&T iPhone) Review

iSkin Solo TPU Jelly Case for iPhone 4 (Cosmo) (Fits ATandT iPhone)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For form and functionality, this case is generally fine. I don't have any trouble accessing any of the buttons, but I do get highly annoyed that every time I want to charge my phone, I have to pull the bottom edge of the case completely off because it doesn't align properly and I can't get the plug all the way in. I bought this, because at the time, there were very few iPhone 4 cases available and I just wanted some protection. For protection, it will suffice. But for a fraction of the price you can get a case that is almost identical in every way and will NOT block any of your ports. I have a few of the inexpensive cases by Lux sold here on Amazon.com, both for my iPhone and my iPod 4G. They are affordable and offer the same level of protection of these overpriced cases. I loved the iSkin Solo for my 3GS, but sadly, this one does not live up to the high standards that the original case offered. Also, the color is too hot pink for me. It seems harsh, not attractive.
I still think TPU cases are the way to go because you avoid the mess that silicone cases attract and you don't have to worry about a hard shell case that may easily scratch the finish on your phone. This particular one just happens to be a dud.

Click Here to see more reviews about: iSkin Solo TPU Jelly Case for iPhone 4 (Cosmo) (Fits AT&T iPhone)



Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about iSkin Solo TPU Jelly Case for iPhone 4 (Cosmo) (Fits AT&T iPhone)

0 comments:

Post a Comment